Sunday, December 11, 2011

Auckland

Greetings from the future! We're across the international date line so it is now Sunday! We made it to Auckland so far. Everything has been smooth. I was sitting in the first row of economy for the 13.5-hour flight from LAX to Auckland so there was plenty of leg room! Unfortunately, that's also where the baby bassinets are at so all the other 7 seats in my row were taken up by parents with small babies! I hardly slept at all from all the crying.

I think Qantas wanted to be sure we were prepared for the cold Antarctic weather since they sure cranked up the AC for the flight! I had a light jacket on the whole time.

I'm using a free computer at the airport and the spacebar is stuck down so I keep having to delete extra spaces!

Auckland International Airport

No comments:

Post a Comment